JAB craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAB craft

Best server, Best admins, Best mods, Best players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets say hi!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am

Just though i would make a post were we can tell a little about our selves. Like this is my kind of music for playing minecraft or just about any other game :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=C5TarHtUBiA

Also just though i would say i like cats :3 So i really hope we can learn about each other.

___
\ /
l l
l l
l l
\/
Post your comments down here :3 king
Back to top Go down
JustinHonney
Community-member

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Lets say hi! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 am

Joel i'm leaving.

Last edited by JustinHonney on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 pm

P.S. We need more discussion on the forums.[/quote]

Ikr so lets think up of some things to start off on.
Back to top Go down
Fuck_joel_brisco_faggot
Community-member

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: LOL fucking loser!!!   Lets say hi! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey Joel you giant piece of shit! What's up? Not much? Oh cool well go fuck yourself and your lame ass server. Nobody on here actually knows what your like I'm guessing its due to all your lies and what not. But yea it's funny how unoriginal your server is, also how you ban your own players just cuz they found out about your lies. Anyways this has been fun now go die you fucking scum of the earth 13 year old Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Hobovitch
Community-member

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 am

Fuck_joel_brisco_faggot wrote:
Hey Joel you giant piece of shit! What's up? Not much? Oh cool well go fuck yourself and your lame ass server. Nobody on here actually knows what your like I'm guessing its due to all your lies and what not. But yea it's funny how unoriginal your server is, also how you ban your own players just cuz they found out about your lies. Anyways this has been fun now go die you fucking scum of the earth 13 year old Smile Smile Smile

HI JOEL

This is Hobovitch

Thats right, your BEST friend

Well, bad news joel - The "SERVER TAKEOVER!!!!11!" never existed, just to let you know, those delusional faggotry rants you spat out, how the FUCK did you ever come up with that crazy stuff? I never laughed so hard in my life! "OH MY GODS, HOBO N MIJ N MUZZOW R PLANEN TO TAEEK OVAH DAH SERVUR!! HURRR DURRR!", grow the hell up retard.

Also, I got told by Palzee and Rubz you kept trying to log into the WWM server, for future reference - your banned, I didnt know if you realised, but that means your not allowed on Sad Here, I thought you might get confused, so i'll help you out, since im your friend (BESTY FWIENDS)

1 - Google "What is a ban?"
2 - Read

Im aware your generally retarded, so I thought id make you ANOTHER guide, since im your friend
1 - Google "What does read mean"
2 - Read, which is awkward, as you dont know what that word means, which is why your googling it
3 - TIME PARADOX

Anyway, I just checked out your "server" if you can call it that, its pretty shitty rofl. The spawn is crap, your playe-

WAIT, YOU DONT HAVE ANY PLAYERS??? bounce

Thats because your an asshole Joel, google it. You fit most of the criteria, which is..
1 - You smell like one
2 - Your an asshole, fuck you.

I don't dislike you Joel, infact - Itd be nice to see you on my own server, so I can slap you. Its a shame I dont live in Canada, where all those rejected Americans live (Dont disagree, your country is an Arctic wasteland that wishes it owned Alaska for its oil, Alaskas a country by the way, not an Ice cream brand or toilet roll company, I thought id let you know, being a retard and all?..

WAIT, HOBO HAS A SERVER?, Yeah and it has players, PSYCHE, something your terribad server doesnt have

Wanna know the IP? Just reply to me once your finished draining mumma's titties, your probably a hungry little retard after all

Id like to thank you for entertaining me that night when you revealed my "MASTUR PLANZ!" to rubber, Muzz laughed too. By the way, Muzz isnt a canadian either, you can tell because he isn't a retard*

* - Your a retard though, dont get me wrong.

On a sign off note Joel - Your a retard, kill yourself, heres how, I drew it for you on Microsoft Paint, I know, arent i artistic?
Lets say hi! Skeleton10-3

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you think I care about your feelings, I dont - Please, cry. Cry for me joel - Cry for the fact that..

YOUR NEVER GOING BACK ON WWM

Ever, haha.

And I do not give a fuck about your feelings, below is a picture of how many fucks i dont give, Im spiderman by the way

Lets say hi! Look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky

Up yours faggot
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 am

Hobovitch wrote:
Fuck_joel_brisco_faggot wrote:

HI JOEL

This is Hobovitch

Thats right, your BEST friend

Well, bad news joel - The "SERVER TAKEOVER!!!!11!" never existed, just to let you know, those delusional faggotry rants you spat out, how the FUCK did you ever come up with that crazy stuff? I never laughed so hard in my life! "OH MY GODS, HOBO N MIJ N MUZZOW R PLANEN TO TAEEK OVAH DAH SERVUR!! HURRR DURRR!", grow the hell up retard.

Also, I got told by Palzee and Rubz you kept trying to log into the WWM server, for future reference - your banned, I didnt know if you realised, but that means your not allowed on Sad Here, I thought you might get confused, so i'll help you out, since im your friend (BESTY FWIENDS)

1 - Google "What is a ban?"
2 - Read

Im aware your generally retarded, so I thought id make you ANOTHER guide, since im your friend
1 - Google "What does read mean"
2 - Read, which is awkward, as you dont know what that word means, which is why your googling it
3 - TIME PARADOX

Anyway, I just checked out your "server" if you can call it that, its pretty shitty rofl. The spawn is crap, your playe-

WAIT, YOU DONT HAVE ANY PLAYERS??? bounce

Thats because your an asshole Joel, google it. You fit most of the criteria, which is..
1 - You smell like one
2 - Your an asshole, fuck you.

I don't dislike you Joel, infact - Itd be nice to see you on my own server, so I can slap you. Its a shame I dont live in Canada, where all those rejected Americans live (Dont disagree, your country is an Arctic wasteland that wishes it owned Alaska for its oil, Alaskas a country by the way, not an Ice cream brand or toilet roll company, I thought id let you know, being a retard and all?..

WAIT, HOBO HAS A SERVER?, Yeah and it has players, PSYCHE, something your terribad server doesnt have

Wanna know the IP? Just reply to me once your finished draining mumma's titties, your probably a hungry little retard after all

Id like to thank you for entertaining me that night when you revealed my "MASTUR PLANZ!" to rubber, Muzz laughed too. By the way, Muzz isnt a canadian either, you can tell because he isn't a retard*

* - Your a retard though, dont get me wrong.

On a sign off note Joel - Your a retard, kill yourself, heres how, I drew it for you on Microsoft Paint, I know, arent i artistic?
Lets say hi! Skeleton10-3

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you think I care about your feelings, I dont - Please, cry. Cry for me joel - Cry for the fact that..

YOUR NEVER GOING BACK ON WWM

Ever, haha.

And I do not give a fuck about your feelings, below is a picture of how many fucks i dont give, Im spiderman by the way

Lets say hi! Look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky

Up yours faggot

Well hobobitch. I love this post 5/5 stars. So far though i prove you wrong in everyway. 1. i already knew how to tie a noose. 2. i got back onto wwm and greifed the living hell out of it. 3. Your next and god it will be fun after all hobo me and you are such good friends. And guess what i liked your idea of a server take over but i have my own ways. Over all hobobitch its been fun. It will only get funner though. How does a few keyloggers sound on your entire server network? I like new minecraft accs. Better yet why not have the hobobitch acc lead the final attack on wwm? After all hobobitch you brough this on your self and maybe if you are lucky i will come full force. but you are hardly worth it. As its clear something large hit you on the head rattleing your little brain. As your spelling is just horrable. I gotta say mine sucks but you set a new low. *clap clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Hobovitch
Community-member

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:08 pm

HAAAAAA

How about keylgor0z on ur servur hubo!

Try and scare somebody who knows shit all about computers and servers, then you'll get somewhere, lrn2google
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 am

Hobovitch wrote:
HAAAAAA

How about keylgor0z on ur servur hubo!

Try and scare somebody who knows shit all about computers and servers, then you'll get somewhere, lrn2google

Hey wingnut

I havent been on much, sorry, but to back rubber up, my server has also been told that we're "Going to be attacked" by Joelbrisco and his retard army

Trust me, you really have NOTHING to worry about, bark is worse than bite for sure in this case. Please be re-assured that a 12 year old that uses proxies from Detroit can't really do much to you, when he goes around saying "Oh but im guna putz keylogahz in ur servur!" its quite impossible, especially for a professional company such as provisionhost.

Just enjoy your time playing Minecraft, if you happen to see any of Joels moronic buddies walking around his server, let a knight know so they can ban them.

- Hobobobobobobobobo

Is the correct post hobobitch. For wwm to place so much trust in what you say shocks me. After all i prove everything wrong u said the first time. As i last recall you have a class in graphics not hacking. Over all hobo we are gonna have a ton of fun when we come knocking. Also hobo you say my server is so emtye all the time! Ya through the entire day i see 1 person on maybe 2 you and mov chilling out there hobo? Surly you have been watching my server. Also even muzzow has evny for my server population. Hell who would not these people are wicked. Also a kid running around in detroit with proxies? God you are dumb do you even know what a proxie is? Consider this dipshit if im useing a proxie and it says im in detroit... Well i will let you dumbshit figure that one out. Also hobo why so fast to delete my post on your forums that was a real good one. Then also for you to challage me asying how you will beat me then to hide behind a shitlist? What fun is that. O well a shitlist is nothing to worry about for us. Nope. For you hobo its too late. We are already into your server. We got everything we need to know about it. Like the mcmyadmins, connection info for the hosting pc. Also provisionhost does not have the best programming skills. Anyone could do what they do just by watching a few how to videos on youtube and following a few wiki post. Not the hardest thing dip shit. So then hobo i say let the games fucking start! Of course we will let you guys run around like retards thinking your all safe and im full of bs.

Re: Recent attack

Post rubberducky2277 Yesterday at 10:19 am
Awesome! Nice to have ya back man! Well, to answer your first question, joelbrisco has been bugging us recently. Not a big deal and nothing to be concerned about. And the server ip is wwm.provisionhost.com Smile

As said by good old rubberducky. Corrupt as oz and palzee. All dip shits you know. Non of you retards even know the truth about wwm. Guess what i know it. Lets say the work i have done on wwm as drawn a few eyes. And the people those eyes that they belong to are happy as hell to help. Well shit son rubs you gone and fucked your self over. Maybe hobo you should check on who your waving you gay pride flag for. As just as much for the rest of wwm. Hell I really say fuck wwm and all of its admins. From Oz to palzee. Even studs girlfriend ffs. Also i fucking tip for you dip shits. Why is it every time stud comes back he is about 80% different? Never the same. I'm not talking to the new players here. I'm talking to the older ones. And not the current admins. Maybe muzzow, art and those not related to oz and rubs. Every lenght of time stud was gone. Why was he so different. Is that not odd? I recall a lot about stud. At first he was a very stern person. Then he was some weird ass person. Now he is this so called kind person. Either he has one hell of mood changes every time he leaves or stud the person behind stud is changing. Also With this stud back why is he needed to earn palzee and rubs trust again!?!?! Oz that dip shit was gone just as long and yet here rubs and palzee fork everything over! Why pull this BS on there firend! If you suggest they did not talk for like fucking 1 month or more then something is wrong here! God players of wwm why the fuck can't you think about stuff. The stories that rubs and palzee and oz tell you make no sense. Why is it players are never unban from wwm? Sides from the mindless greifers that run around, There are bans were players who were smarter were ban for about 10 reasons and guess what, They conflict those reasons. So either rubs, palzee and oz are brain dead or they can't agree apon the reason of ban. Right now after talking to about 15 people on wwm each one has a story that they got from a admin and all of them fucking conflict. Guess what happens if you go and start to wonder about things and how they are run and why someone was ban? You get ban your self for some mindless reason only to get a new one later and now that rubs is getting a new server up for wwm another one to sister to the current one. Just for a mod. God last time i checked wwm can be laggy as hell! Why not use this money that rubs is about to throw out the window for like 4 players and use it for the public and upgrade the current server. There is no fucking need to make a new server just for 1 mod. So then rubs with the current server running on 2GB of ram that is $40 and the starting for 512MB of ram is $10 lets say you don't want to have 512MB so then lets pump it up a little to be sure. another 512MB of ram goes into that is $20 now or rubs can do the extra ml and get another 512MB just to make sure the mod runs smooth and spend another $30 dollars a month and so on. So lets do some basic math here. With the current server and the second running 512MB of ram that will be $50 a month. To cut even we would need 50/4= 12.5 At this current time i think wwm only has about 6 or so donators. maybe 8. So that is still under half if there is 6. So then we would have missing $24 dollars. So lets move on as we all know rubs, palzee, and hobo can't do math worth a shit. Let say that rubs though best to get 1024MB of ram that is $20 so lets do that math shall we? 60/4=15 donators on the dot. That is $36 missing now and lets say that rubs really did get another 512MB on top of that. Its now $70 Lets finsih this math lession here up. 70/4=17.5 Well son that is $46 missing, So then im sure that we have covered this simple math enough for you to alter the values if im a few donators shy. Even then though We are still in the hole. Even at the lowest posableity we still need 6.5 more donators to cover the cost and sense we can't cut a donation is half as people would whine. So then that would be another donator whos 0.5 of the donation would go to other causes that rubs saw fit. Maybe even make up another lie of what this money was put twords. So then hobo i don't have much more to say for now. But after my comment above you responding. (after i spelled checked it.) I'm gonna put keyloggers on your server. Suggest you have no come back. The same thing is getting old. "Oh but im guna putz keylogahz in ur servur!" and on here again. Also do me a favor and link this on wwm for me. Thanks besty.
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry hobobitch   Lets say hi! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Heyyyy sorry hobobitch about the horrable grammer and spelling above it was late i was tired about to log for the night or morning. So ya very tired but the point is clear.

1. Hovobitch is dumb as fuck
2. Oz is a lie
3. The cake was enver real.
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hobobitch for once can't come back with a come back?   Lets say hi! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

O dear hobo why do you ever call anymore Sad I been missen ya! With no one ever on your server it makes it hard to say hi. I also know you still read this forum as do players of wwm and the now wwt. (How long will that last i wonder) Funny is it not? The thing that barly keeps your server alive is your forums. Funny is it not? How we can have aprox 50 times more players than you and yet have inactive forums. Ha ha ha funny really. The truth is you know a server is gonna suck when the only way to keep everyone in touch is through forums were u read their msg 20 hours later. I'm shock of how many of wwm players and wwt players have sneaked onto my server. Just so they can play with someone! If you had not lied through your dam teeth to rubs maybe their would have been far more players on wwm. Maybe it would consist of more than people who have donated to the server. Cuz looken now thats all that seems to play their, the people who dumpt their money into a server that is gonna die. Maybe if im feelen kind i will help wwm a little. Anyways I also got a dirty little secort that you will love! Its about a high ranken holy knight working for MA! Sadly they are dum and getting slow, too attached to the work needed. Responde to me like a clever little bimbo you are and i will tell you all, Hell it may shock you it may not. But I think the work with the person was sloppy and messy. Still though good old watchful rubs still blind to what is clear! ha ha ha enjoy. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets say hi!   Lets say hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets say hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAB craft :: Basic talk. :: This be the talk!-
Jump to: