JAB craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAB craft

Best server, Best admins, Best mods, Best players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to report abuse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joelbrisco
Admin

How to report abuse! Empty
PostSubject: How to report abuse!   How to report abuse! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Here at jabcraft we like to have fun, but that should not include making a player feel bad about them self or abusing the permission nodes given to them. If you were bullyed by a player or admin then please report them to us so we can deal with it. If you fear reporting a admin or moderator for getting ban. Msg another admin or me. Admins that get reports about other admins will not report you and then other admin will NOT know who did so. So fear of ban can be subsidded. I really hope that this part of the forums stays emtye. king
Back to top Go down
steven10167
Community-member

PostSubject: Re: How to report abuse!   How to report abuse! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Mitch..... Abuseive ass banned me for stateing the truth.....
Back to top Go down
steven10167
Community-member

PostSubject: Re: How to report abuse!   How to report abuse! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Ugh once agan Mitch..... He allowedStratNow to kill me and now i have nothing... Once agan... Joel... Hurry up and come back >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to report abuse!   How to report abuse! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to report abuse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JAB craft :: Basic talk. :: Report abuse-
Jump to: