JAB craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAB craft

Best server, Best admins, Best mods, Best players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spawn too harsh?

Go down 
2 posters

Is spawn unfriendly?
Yes
Spawn too harsh? I_vote_lcap40%Spawn too harsh? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Spawn too harsh? I_vote_lcap60%Spawn too harsh? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Joelbrisco
Admin

Spawn too harsh? Empty
PostSubject: Spawn too harsh?   Spawn too harsh? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey guys, As you know we have a lacking of members and forums post to show we are active. So then i wanted to ask everyone what do you think of spawn and other things of the server to make it as best as possable for everyone. So then feel free to vote and give your ideas to us that will make us a better place. Also don't be scared to post come on. Its free forums :3
Back to top Go down
shelbon08
Community-member

Spawn too harsh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn too harsh?   Spawn too harsh? EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Joelbrisco wrote:
Hey guys, As you know we have a lacking of members and forums post to show we are active. So then i wanted to ask everyone what do you think of spawn and other things of the server to make it as best as possable for everyone. So then feel free to vote and give your ideas to us that will make us a better place. Also don't be scared to post come on. Its free forums :3

Kinda think we should have a new spawn since it's all griefed around it with lava towers and stuff.For next spawn instead of making it widerness right outside of the safezone line make it warzone so you can still pvp but the terrain won't be damaged.
Back to top Go down

Spawn too harsh?
Page 1 of 1