JAB craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAB craft

Best server, Best admins, Best mods, Best players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spawn Killing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ricar144
Community-member

Spawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Killing   Spawn Killing EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey joel. I have a suggestion that will make the server much more enjoyable and will make more new joiners will want to play for more than five minutes. My suggestion is, make spawn killing a banable offence. Honestly it gets so damn annoying and it pisses me off as well as many other people. The server was quite welcoming when I joined and there wasn't any spawn killing at all. Then the new world came along and there was just this small protection zone and as soon as you leave it, you get raped. Maybe you don't experience this but many other people do and we're fed up with it. Please do something about it.
Thanks.

On a side note: Recently, I haven't been able to warp back to my set home. Its in a ravine and its quite far and I forget its location. When I try to warp to my home, it says "[MobArena]Can't warp to arena during a battle." As far as I know, there was never any arena near my home or anything. Also, just before I warped to spawn and needed to warp back home, I was suddenly unable to place or break blocks in my area anymore. That too, pissed me off and im quite sad. I can't get back to my diamonds. Sad Help.
Back to top Go down
Joelbrisco
Admin

Spawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   Spawn Killing EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks man for the suggestion, I think we can work around with other than a ban. I may increass the no pvp zone. As for your problem with mob try /ma leave I know mob arena becomes a pain in the ass but its something to do on the side. cat
Back to top Go down
ricar144
Community-member

Spawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Killing   Spawn Killing EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:32 pm

My warping issue was solved but it wasn't by using /ma leave. Also, expanding the spawn area wont do much. People would still spawn kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn Killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Killing   Spawn Killing Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn Killing
Page 1 of 1